Vancouver Newest DJ School online and offline

Vancouver newest DJ school - School4DJs.com

School4DJs.com started many years ago when a DJ friend of mine asked me how to become a techno dj. He had only ever gotten to be a wedding dj or corporate function DJ through is small company offering vancouver dj services for local Vancouver businesses and corporations.


Since he was using vinyl turntables at the time, I advised him to get a controller so with my help he could learn virtual dj as fast as possible. Sure I tell my young students the same DJ advice, but for different reasons. If a new DJ or veteran DJ is trying to branch out into a new genres, if they try to do that learning process on vinyl, they will need to spend a minimum of $300 on vinyl to have enough records to do a whole live dj set.

I let him sit in on a few of my dj lessons for kids especially the virtual dj lessons so he could familiarize himself with using a DJ controller and also how to dj using virtual dj.

Once he mastered both Virtual DJ as well as Serato DJ, we went to a few vancouver edm events and then went to a after hours club vancouver

Next we ran a best dj names generator app I have for my child dj students.

The rest is history. You guys better know him as Skrillex these days... i taught him everything he knows...

NOT....

Then i woke up





Comments

Popular Posts